- 1 loaf Crusty French Bread
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup of House of Webster Apple Butter
- 16 thin slices of Prosciutto
- 2 pears or apples, thinly sliced
- 1 pound of Brie, thinly sliced
- Kosher Salt and ground Black Pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil for Drizzling
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Cut (16) 1/2 inch slices out of the loaf, butter each side. Spread 1 tablespoon of House of Webster Apple Butter on each slice. Top each with 1 slice of Prosciutto and cover with Brie slices. Add 2 or 3 apple or pear slices and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil and bake 8 to 10 minutes.